During the second half of December 2019, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) began spreading throughout the world. Researchers round the globe are trying to seek out a cure for COVID-19, which has already infected many lakhs of individuals and claimed thousands of lives. But the key to staying healthy during an epidemic is strengthening your immunity with supplements and herbal remedies. Boosting your immune system might be essential to protecting yourself and not succumbing to infections quickly.
What Are The Symptoms Of COVID-19 Coronavirus?
The coronavirus disease might not initially cause symptoms; if you are infected, you will carry the virus for two days or up to 2 weeks before experiencing any symptoms. This makes the disease even more dangerous. Common symptoms directly linked to COVID-19 coronavirus include:
- Having a cough that gently gets worse.
- Having a low-grade fever that gently increases in temperature.
- Coughing and runny nose.
- Feeling in need of breath.
Since a vigorous immune system is vital for enabling your body to fight coronavirus infections, here are some promising natural protection strategies, consistent with nutritional experts.
- Several clinical studies to verify the antiviral power of vitamin C against different flu viruses spanning several decades.
- Vitamin C inactivates the virus and boosts immunity to continue suppressing the virus.
- Many cases showed that oral supplementation of a minimum of 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily offered protective benefits.
- But when handling more potent viruses, one may require larger doses given intravenously, like 100,000 to 150,000 mg of vitamin C daily.
- Vitamin C helps your body produce the antioxidant glutathione, also as an antiviral called interferon.
- In cases where vitamin C is unavailable, individuals gradually increased their oral dose up to 50,000 mg daily before reaching bowel tolerance.
- Most of the people are ready to consume five grams (5,000 mg) of powdered or crystal sorts of high-quality vitamin C at a time every four hours, to the tolerance of their alimentary canal.
- We need to consume 1,200 IU of vitamin D3 during the cold and flu season.
- The Vitamin D3 may be a natural treatment for flu infections, and it allows your body to make cathelicidin, an antibiotic protein that eliminates bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses.
- Vitamin D levels of 30 to 50 Nanograms per millilitre in your blood are believed to be enough, but about 50 to 100 Nanogram/mL is essential to stop the infection.
- You can get vitamin D by following a healthy diet filled with food sources of vitamin D, and through the exposure to sunlight. However, it’s essential to require supplements during the winter season.
- Consider 5,000 to 10,000 IU of vitamin D daily, or follow the instructions of your naturopathic physician.
- If you have already got the flu, your physician may recommend you’re taking 50,000 IU daily for the first five days, then take 5,000 to 10,000 IU as a maintenance dose, but this relies entirely on your current blood levels, so get your blood tested by a competent clinical practitioner first.
Aside from taking vitamins C and D and colloidal silver, eating anti-viral foods is one among the simplest ways to guard you against infectious diseases. The foods below offer strong anti-viral properties.
- Coconut oil
- Fennel seeds
- Red clover
- Sweet potatoes
- Wild blueberries
A person can exercise regularly to take care of your physical health and wash your hands thoroughly to take care of personal hygiene. Follow a complete diet and take supplements to boost your immune system and protect yourself against the deadly coronavirus.